Learning how to use Moz Pro can feel like an overwhelming task if you’re starting out on your own in the internet marketing world. Luckily, there are plenty of options out there that can help you get moz pro for free, so you can access all the features Moz Pro has to offer without paying full price! Some tools are worth every penny they cost, and Moz Pro is one of them. With the ability to track your results in real time, manage your team and optimize your social media presence, it’s hard to find a better toolset than this. But if you read this guide on how to get Moz Pro for free, you’ll learn how to get the most out of Moz Pro without paying one dime more than you have to.Here are 7 simple steps to follow to get started today.
What Is Moz Pro?
Moz pro is a suite of tools that helps with marketing and SEO. The free version has limited features and the paid version has unlimited features.
This post will cover seven easy steps on how to get moz pro for free.
The first step is to sign up for a Google account if you don’t have one already. Next, go back onto the moz pro website and click get started on the bottom of the page. If you are not logged into your google account, it will ask for your email address and password. Once it does this successfully, it will tell you about the five different plans offered by moz pro. These include basic starter plan, which starts at $99 per month or $399 per year; expert plan which starts at $499 per month or $2999 per year; enterprise plan which starts at $1999 per month or $14999 per year; standard professional plan which starts at $699 per month or $4999 per year; and custom professional plan which starts at $5000 monthly or $25000 yearly.
How to Get Moz Pro for Free for lifetime
- Find a referral code. A referral code is a special promotional code that gets you the latest version of Moz Pro for free, with no strings attached.
- Refer friends and family. If you want more than one person to get Moz Pro for free, then refer them using your referral code and make sure they mention your name when they create their account!
- Join the Moz community on G+. The G+ community will give you access to exclusive resources and an established network of online marketers that can help you along the way.
- Share content on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn that includes a link back to our site (moz). Each time you post about us or share something we’ve posted, you’ll get 10% of your annual subscription fee back in credits to spend at Moz!
- Tell people about Moz. Earn 25% credit per referral if someone uses your code to purchase a new annual subscription or monthly plan before December 31st, 2015!
- To claim these credits, log into the My Account page on moz dot com by December 31st and click ‘My Credits’.
- If it’s too late to take advantage of these steps this year, there are still plenty of ways to save money next year: include a promo code when signing up for monthly plans; renew annually instead of monthly; upgrade to PRO instead of Basic – all without giving up anything in return!
Step 1: Create a Free Moz Account
Follow these seven simple steps to get your free Moz account.
1) Click on Create a Free Account on the moz home page.
2) Fill in your email address, username and password.
3) Confirm your email address by clicking the link in the confirmation email that is sent automatically.
4) Check your inbox for an account activation email. Click on the link in this email, sign into your account and click Activate Account.
5) Create a list of keywords that you want to analyze and decide how many pages you want analyzed at one time (up to 500). This will help with analyzing large amounts of data since it’s not feasible to do this manually. It may take a while before the analysis is done so be patient. Step
6: Pick how many queries per hour you want analyzed. Step
7: Input any URL(s) you would like analyzed (optional but recommended). Step
8: Add any tags for more information about what type of content should be found within the analysis (also optional but recommended). Tags are words or phrases that identify the content type being searched on your website or blog such as promotions, contests, travel etc.
Step 2: Complete Your Profile
The next step is to complete your profile. You can do this by logging into your account and selecting the My Account tab. Here you will find a form with various fields, including first name, last name, email address and phone number. Fill in all of these fields before proceeding to the next step.
Moz pro is a very powerful piece of software that provides a lot of analytics information about how your site performs on search engines like Google and Bing. This data can be used to make changes in order improve your rankings on these sites and boost traffic.
Step 3: Connect Your Social Accounts
The last step is to add your sites. You can either enter the URLs of each site or enter the domain name and let the tool find them automatically. If you’re planning on using Moz’s analytics, make sure you enter the URL of the site rather than just the domain name. After you’ve added all of your sites, click Finish.
Moz will take a few minutes to crawl the pages and gather information about your content strategy.
Once it’s done, you’ll be able to view a comprehensive summary of all of the data in an easy-to-understand interface. From there, it will be easy to identify where there are gaps in content strategies that need filling.
There are also plenty of filters available so that you can compare different data sets side by side if needed.
If you’re looking for a great SEO tool that can help you with keyword research, site audits, and more, then Moz Pro might be the right choice. There are a couple of different ways to get it: First, you can sign up for their free trial. This is a great way to test out whether or not this software is the right fit for your needs. However, the free trial only lasts three days. After that time has expired you’ll have to pay $99/mo (or $999/yr) if you want access to all of the features that Moz Pro has to offer. The second option is signing up through an affiliate partner like my company. We can create a custom package for your business based on what you need, and we charge 50% less than what other companies charge! We provide everything from one-time services such as blog post editing and outreach packages, to monthly service packages that include things like onsite backlink removal services. Our prices start at just $1 per day – so no matter how big or small your budget may be, we can find something that works best for you!