If you wondering about Hoe to connect your S pen to your I Phone, You are not alone , Its a common question, But hoe do you actually connect the S pen to you I phone? You can do this by using Bluetooth using OTG adapter, or the S pen connecter. With Bluetooth, Your pen will be detected by your phone and work with its Bluetooth low energy connectivity, You can also connect other devices with an OTG port and Samsung-approved Digitizer. Learn how to connect your S Pen to your iPhone. You can then use the S Pen like you would use a finger with your iPhone or iPad.
Download the Samsung Notes app from the App Store
With the Samsung Notes app, you can take notes and sketch ideas on your phone. The S Pen is compatible with other Samsung Galaxy devices too. All you need to do is download the app from the App Store and follow these instructions:
– Open the Samsung Notes app and tap the Settings icon at the top right corner of your screen.
– Tap More settings, then check or uncheck whichever features you want to enable or disable. You can also select a different theme for your writing by tapping Theme on this page. When you’re done, tap Done. Then write or draw anything that comes to mind using the tools provided in the app. To save your note, press the Save button on the upper-right side of the screen. To delete it, long-press any note and swipe left across it.
– When finished with one idea, just open up another blank note and start writing about something else! If you need help getting started, try searching for Inspiration Feeds within the app to get some fresh ideas.
– Want to keep going without interruptions? Turn off all notifications by following these steps: Go back to Settings > Notifications > scroll down until you see Samsung Notes (which will be in bold) > toggle OFF.
Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone. 2. Tap Settings and scroll down to General, then tap Bluetooth. 3. Turn Bluetooth ON for the Air Pods or any other device you want to pair with your iPhone 4. Go back to the Home screen and press the home button on your Air Pods case 5. Tap Connect next to your phone’s name in the list of devices 6. On your iPhone, enter a passcode (default is 0000) 7. If pairing fails, try tapping Forget this Device 8. Once paired, a small icon will show up next to the Bluetooth symbol 9. Unpairing Air Pods: Hold the recants key and swipe left on one of the Air Pods earbuds 10. The Air Pod will start blinking green 11. Click Disconnect 12. Repeat steps 1-10 for other side 13. To reconnect, hold the recants key and swipe left on an unpaired Air Pod 14. A pop-up will appear that says Tap here to disconnect from 15. Tap disconnect 16. Follow step 13 until both sides are connected 17. You’ll now be able to use all Siri functions without pressing the home button 18. Happy playing!
Go to Settings > Bluetooth and select the Samsung Notes app
In order to connect your S Pen to your iPhone, you will need to install the Samsung Notes app on your phone. Once installed, go back and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on from the Settings app. After turning on Bluetooth, select the Samsung Notes app from the list of available apps. The next step is for you to press and hold down the button on your S Pen until it vibrates and displays a message prompting you for pairing. Select Yes and wait for your phone to search for new Bluetooth devices. If all goes well, you should see your S Pen listed under Connected Devices when you tap Show All Devices in the bottom right corner of the screen. You can now disconnect the S Pen by pressing and holding the button again until it vibrates. Now that you have connected your S Pen to your iPhone, read below to learn how to use it! Touch where you made the last stroke on your canvas with the S Pen while it is touching the screen
Tap the Pair button
1) Make sure your device is on and unlocked.
2) Open the Airdrop setting, if it’s not already open. You can find this in the Control Center. If you don’t see this option on your home screen, you can swipe up from the bottom of your screen and tap it. 3) Check that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are turned on for both devices. 4) Drag the S Pen icon from your computer over to the Messages window that appears on your phone, then release. 5) A pairing code will appear, type it into the app on your phone. 6) Once you’ve done so, click Pair. Your Mac should now show a list of nearby Bluetooth devices that are available to pair with. Click the one labeled Samsung Galaxy Note8. 7) Now, go back to your Mac. Tap Trust when you’re prompted. 8) The Mac should now show a message confirming successful pairing with Samsung Galaxy Note8 and also prompt you to choose between sending files or using Touch ID (on newer MacBooks). 9] Go back to your iPhone, tap OK on the confirmation message asking if Apple wants permission to send files through your iCloud account. 10] Your iPhone should now have a folder called Note8, which includes a copy of all documents stored in Airdrop .
Once paired, you can start using the S Pen with your iPhone!
Pairing the S Pen with an iPhone is a cinch – it’s as easy as connecting any other Bluetooth device. The first step is to ensure that your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open up Settings on your Galaxy Note 8 and tap Connections>Bluetooth>Scan for devices. Then, on your iPhone, go into Settings > General > Bluetooth and make sure that Show Bluetooth in menu is turned ON. Turn your S Pens off and back on again for this process to take effect, then head back into the Scan for Devices menu on your Galaxy Note 8. You should see your iPhone appear there; tap it to pair. Your phone will notify you when the connection has been established! And voila – you’re now able to use your S Pen with an iPhone without any hiccups!
One of the best things about the Galaxy Note is its S Pen. The S Pen lets you jot down notes, draw pictures and even translate text. But what if you don’t have a Galaxy Note? Luckily, there are plenty of ways to get your hands on an S Pen. Here’s what you can do:
1) Buy a Galaxy Note. This might seem counter-intuitive, but if you’re looking for a way to enjoy the full benefits of the S Pen then this is it! Plus, buying a new phone will give you access to all sorts of other great features as well.
2) Buy an accessory kit. Samsung sells two different versions of these kits that come with a spare nib and eraser for your stylus. 3) Buy an unofficial stylus from China. As long as it plugs into the headphone jack, you’ll be able to use it just like Samsung’s own S Pen does! It won’t be as good quality though so I wouldn’t recommend getting one unless you’re going to use it sparingly.